Our Starter template comes with SSR (Server Side Rendering) included. SSR renders your HTML on the server instead of sending an empty HTML template.Benefits vs SPA only
- Better SEO - search engines can crawl your page.
- External references to your site become rich objects when using Open Graph.
- Optional and enabled by default.
- No need to write separate SSR code.
- Code isn't limited to a Node environment.
- No tight coupling with arbitrary framework paradigms.
- Painless async handling.
- Easy build & deployments.
- Requires a host with functions support (Now, Netlify, etc.) or a server.
- Browser environment is headless, occasional consideration may be required.